Cargolux operates on an extensive global network spanning over 70 destinations.
Cargolux circumnavigates the globe 5 to 6 times each week via frequent transpacific flights. This international reach covering major commercial gateways reflects Cargolux’s long-standing and trustworthy relationships with customers, airport authorities, and freight forwarders worldwide.
Because air freight spends only 10% of its journey in flight; Cargolux offers an integrated network of warehouses, road feeder services and information systems to cater for the other 90%.
- Contracted trucking companies that serve an extensive surface network throughout Europe to deliver intercontinental airfreight to and from Luxembourg.
- Fleet of trucks boasting the latest technology, including 22,000 kg payload, rollerbed floor and air-ride suspension.
- Safe and secure air and road transport of special consignments, from works of art to dangerous goods and outsize cargo.
- Introduction of peripheral gateways at various airports to ensure faster than ever delivery to final destinations via tailor-made solutions.
- Temperature-controlled road transport to and from the Luxair CargoCenter in Luxembourg airport, one of Europe’s leading integrated truck, warehouse and aircraft handling operators.
- +352 4211 3694